Composite Fences by SAiGE
SAiGE has developed a revolutionary fencing system that brings beauty and strength by providing the perfect back drop to any domestic or commercial project. The composite fencing includes a composite gate as well as an innovative balustrade system with no visible fixings.
- Dimensions / Specifications:
- The panels are 2.16m long to work on a 2.2m centre
- The composite panels are 2.16m long x 250mm high x 20mm deep and are made from a composite material which is 50% plastic, 45% wood and 5 % colours/ glue etc
- The fencing currently comes in three sizes 1.8m, 4ft and Handrail (1.2m) high
- The posts are made from Aluminium and are powder coated anthracite grey and are currently available in 2.5m and are able to be cut down to 1.25m posts for handrails should customers want that
- The composite panels are available in three colours Charcoal, grey and coffee brown to match our decking colours for 2019
- We offer a decorative insert to finish of the posts to ensure all exposed gaps in the post are covered
- Fixing / Installation
- The posts have plastic caps that fit snuggly to the aluminium posts
- We are able to supply footplates that enables the fence to attached to decking or concrete floors or walls
- Our posts offer a unique 3 way capabilities enabling customers to easily fit their fencing only needing one post.
- The system is easily installed using our easy to install bottom bar, composite panel and top bar installation that enables fences to build quickly and easily by professionals and DIY enthusiast.
- The fencing is tested to gale force 9