This cabin has the added benefit of an additional side room perfect for storage and can be accessed from the main room which would be perfect for storage. We have sold this cabin to customers who have used it as a leisure room using the side room as a changing or shower room, to customers wanting to use it as a hot tub room with changing and storage in the side room. We have also supplied this to customers who are running businesses such as physiotherapists and beauticians and hairdressers where either changing or storage are needed to be kep separate from the main room. The cabin summerhouse also works well for accommodation as the main room can be used as a bedroom/lounge area with the side room as a shower room or wardrobe area. With a side extension added to one of the sides of the building the flexibility of this wonderful summerhouse is available.
A fabulous living space for your garden, the Anguilla Log Cabin 40mm 5.1m x 3.9m offers 2 rooms and plenty of light from the fully glazed double doors and 3 windows.
Under 2.5m high.
- Made from strong and durable 40mm thick logs
- High grade Nordic Spruce timber – less knots and a more consistent colour compared with lesser grade timber
- 18mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Foundation beams are pressure treated
- Living area.
- Secure side storage area
- One internal, solid wood single door
- One fully glazed double door
- 3 inward opening single windows
- Additional windows are available – see above for details
- Premium double glazing
- Cylinder locks with 2 keys are provided
- Fillets, beadings and mouldings included
- Wind tight chalet-connection at corners
- Interchangeable design
- 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
Standard black roofing felt and a choice of black, brown, red or green bitumen roof shingles are available as optional extras – please see Accessories above for details.